I am sooooooooo excited to be able to offer frames! That’s right! I have frames available! These frames are Amish, hand crafted frames made to my specifications. They are made of birch wood and the corners are not nailed or stapled but screwed! That means they are very tight and will not fall apart! Yours truly (me!) putty, sanded and did the staining and painting, with LOVE!
What is special about these frames, you may ask, other then being hand crafted:
– There is no hardware (no wires, no hooks, no clips) the hanger is built right into the frame
– These frames are ready to be hung – both landscape and portrait
– You can change your painting/canvas out in 5 seconds!
– Since you can easily change out your painting, you can store your canvases flat and stacked (which will take up less room AND you don’t have to worry about damaging your painting or your frame while storing)
– Frames are available in five finishes – you can easily find a frame that will enhance your painting
– The frames are available in two sizes: 16X20 and 11X14 and each size is available in five finishes (please see photo below).
Top Row: Gun Stock, Walnut and Pecan/Natural
Bottom Row: White and Black
Why frame your painting? Framing your painting will give it a clean, finished and professional look! Remember, a frame should enhance your painting. Bringing out the beauty. A frame should not grab your attention away from the painting, but showcase it. Below are some photos to show you how framing can change the whole look of your painting:
As you can see, they all look great! However, they do change the mood/setting of the painting…. Walnut gives a rustic look, gunstock gives a colonial feel, pecan/natural a smooth, calm feel, black a contemporary feel and white cool, crisp feel (enhances the snow)! They all work and they all complement…. but which one do you think complements the painting the most and does not take away from the painting?!
Here are some samples for the 11X14 frames:
These frames make great gifts!
Best of all! These quality crafted frames are at a reasonable price – $25 each (for both sizes). I will have a small section of frames with me at all classes. If you are interested in a certain finish OR if you have any questions, etc., please feel free to message me, text me, call me or email me!
PS – I took the photos myself and I am not a professional photographer, sorry if they are not perfectly clear